Have you heard the news? The Southeast Express is growing.
We have been overwhelmed, thrilled and humbled by the reception we have received so far. Thank you!
Currently, the Express publishes every other month. Our goal is to publish monthly as soon as we can before (hopefully) publishing weekly. To meet our growth objectives, we need your help.
First, if you know of a business or organization that would benefit from reaching 30,000 homes and businesses in Southeast, send them our way. Second, we need at least two more dedicated team member. If you know of someone who we should hire (including yourself) please have them apply!
Our newest member of the editorial team must:
• Love Southeast Colorado Springs and be curious about how to tell its stories
• Have at least 2 years’ experience reporting, preferably in a deadline-driven print environment
• Be as comfortable researching and writing a 2,000-word enterprise story as covering a school board meeting or track and field meet.
• Have nimble social media, photographic and video skills.
• Have an operational knowledge of Adobe InCopy (PhotoShop and InDesign are major plusses!) and Microsoft Office Suite.
Still interested? Send your resume, cover letter and five writing samples to Regan Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are outgoing, motivated and want to help serve and improve a developing business community, we want to talk with you. Our new sales executive must:
• Love Southeast Colorado Springs
• Have at least 2 years’ sales experience
• Maintain an uncompromising commitment to great customer service
• Demonstrate strong spoken, written and digital communication skills
• Be organized and have ability to multi-task
Ready to get to work? Send your resume and cover letter to Regan Foster.
Both full-time positions offer good benefits. No phone calls please.